3/18/09

Dressed to Kill

I'm going through my inbox this morning and got inspired after I reading my Daily Candy email for the day. Dallas Cinemania Film Society is presenting Invasion of the Bee Girls (aka - Graveyard Tramps) at The Angelika over at Mockingbird station. As a special treat - DJ wild in the streets will be spinnin tuneage beforehand (click to see the trailer). Classic cult film AND a chick spinnin bad ass mixes too? Uh....I am so there!

Anyways - after chaneling that saucy seventies mood, I pulled out my favorite jersey evening dress: Open back, rhinestone straps, neckline down to here & slit up to there - ooh - I'm dressed to kill! Had to tone it down for day so I threw on the linen shirt, added layers of silver and topped it off with signture 70s oversized sunglasses.

What I wore:
Payless black patent slingback wedges
Vintage 70s Jersey open back dress
Club Monaco linen 3/4 sleeve blouse
Vintage filigree XL chain & pendant
NY&CO rhinestone solitary necklace
Vintage filigree oversized cuff

No comments: