1/27/12

Friday Finds: $5 NWT Leifsdottir Cashmere Sweater ($228 retail)



No brand is more synonymous with the Anthropologie customer than Leifsdottir. Each item in their collection is always effortlessly casual yet classically modern at the same time.  Case in point this DARLING sold out 'Daybreak Cardi'. Made from the softest, palest lilac cashmere with the most adorable floating daisy buttons down the front!  Problem was, normal retail price was a whopping $228 *DOH!*

I'm a sucker for Anthropologie and all but there is NO-WAY my conscious would ever allow me to pay full price on their clothes.  Thank God I've got 3/4 of the brands they sell on "speed-dial" in my brain! Comes in handy while thrifting :) I was thrilled to be able to pick this one up yesterday for $5.  In case you're a little slow with the math, that's 98% OFF retail! It was just icing on the cake when I took it off the hanger to fold it into my cart and realized it still had all of the original tags attached *giggles*  I tell ya ladies, it PAYS to take your time & go piece by piece down those aisles.   There are treasures just waiting to be found!



No comments: