10/7/11

Friday Finds: Cashmere shorts & Bottega Veneta Bag

Went bonkers over these JCrew hot pants that I posted on Tout-de-Suite last month. The bright color, the vintage style - totally on trend for Fall.


I wasnt about to drop $128 (not to mention they sold out of the orange in my size) so I've been on the hunt for a suitable replacement to pacify me. Fast forward a few weeks, I'm mulling around Salvation Army and stumble upon these high waisted ribbed cashmere cuties by Manrico Cashmere.



For those of you who dont know, Manrico is the Italian company that supplies cashmere for design houses such as Burberry and Louis Vuitton. With price points starting at over $200 and up, the $2.99 I paid for these babies was a STEAL!  But wait....The bargains don't stop there!

I take a peek over at the handbags, and my hand glides across THE softest leather I've ever touched. Flipped open the bag and voila! It's a Bottega Veneta Intrecciato bag complete with certificate of authenticity!


 There was no price tag so I didn't want to get TOO excited. Brought it up to the register and the lady sold it to me for $1.99! *giggles* Thats MY kinda deal!

No comments: